Property Watch

Vacation Checks &/or Extra Patrols

Please complete the Extra Patrol/Vacation Check Request Form (PDF). Once completed please return to:
Centerville Police Department
250 N Main Street
Centerville, UT 84014

You may drop it by the offices, send by mail, or email the form to us. 

For More Information

For more information, contact us by phone at 801-292-8441.