Check out the Parks of Centerville.
All parks have:
- Barbecue grills
- Drinking fountains
- Free internet access via Wi-Fi at the boweries
- Picnic tables
Restrooms are available at all parks from April 16th through October 14th.
If you will be using open space, a map of the park showing locations of pavilions, equipment, etc. can be found within each facility’s description.
All parks close at 10 pm.
The parks are winterized and bathrooms are closed from October 15th through April 15th.
Park Pavilion Reservations
Pavilion reservations are done on a first-come first-served basis. Pavilions may be reserved for dates between April 15th and October 15th for any day except Sundays and holidays. Reservations are taken the same year beginning March 1, 2022, online only.
To reserve a pavilion visit our Online Reservation System. We are building a new reservation system so when you click on the link it goes to the page where you will reserve but it isn't live yet.
Reservation Addendum Note
Come to City Hall to submit the if you meet one of the following conditions:
- You need additional assistance from the City for your event
- Your event exceeds the pavilion capacity
- Your event is longer than 5 hours
- You expect 500 or more guests
- You will use open space outside of the pavilion for things like booths, stages, inflatables (bouncy toys), etc.
- You plan to sell anything during your event
If you need assistance in filling out any reservation forms please come in to City Hall at 250 N Main, Centerville during normal business hours and we will be happy to help you.