Records Requests

All government records of Centerville City are maintained, classified, and subject to access in accordance with the Utah Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA), as set forth at Utah Code Annotated §§ 63G-2-101, et seq., as amended.

Access the GRAMA Records Request Form (PDF).

If you have any questions regarding this form, you are encouraged to contact the City Recorder or the City Attorney at 801-295-3477. 

Form Submission

Pursuant to applicable provisions of GRAMA, this Government Records Request is a public document. Please submit this form by email to or mail to:
City Recorder
Centerville City Hall
250 N Main Street
Centerville City, Utah 84014


Please note the more specific and narrow your request, the easier it will be for the City to quickly and effectively respond to your request. Failure to describe the records sought with reasonable specificity may result in delay or denial of the request.